Pages

Monday, November 16, 2020

Virtual Meeting - November 16

 This is our sixteenth virtual meeting. I am glad to see people still sewing away. I have been finishing some bindings, so I don't actually have a finish to show. However, a few other people do.


Barb Karim made this quilt for her grandson, and says she finished it about 10 years ago. She says that pattern had the soldiers holding weapons, but Barb changed them to musical instruments.


Don't forget that clicking on the picture will make it larger, if you want to see the detail.

Diane Hart promised herself she would have this wall hanging done for November, and she succeeded.


Diane got these fabrics as scraps from a quilt her sister made. She looked for a block that used small triangles and made this.



Lynda Smith has a finished her vintage Santas and she says it only took her 14 years. There is hope for my UFO's!


She is looking forward to using it in her home this Christmas.

Shirley Lambert also finished a Christmas quilt.


Shirley made a reversible zippered jacket from a sweatshirt, for her little cousin in NB.



And the other side.


I think Sara is going to be the next supermodel.


Next time, we will have our Christmas Show and Tell. Show us how you decorate with quilted items, or give us a picture of your Christmas tree. I know you don't all have decorations like mine, so I want to see them. (For those of you who don't know, I foster cats and kittens. This was one from a few years ago.)


Mark your calendar for Dec. 7, and I'll try to get the reminder out a bit early next time.


Kate


No comments: