Pages

Monday, March 1, 2021

Virtual Meeting - March 1, 2021

A quick Show and Tell, today. I must admit, I have a new foster cat and her care last night drove any thoughts of doing the posting completely out of my head. Good news is that I remembered, this morning!


As requested, we have pictures from a couple of people we haven't had pictures from, lately.


First up is Beth. The first quilt is called Strum, and she made it for her husband. she is currently working on the pattern.



Her second quilt is called "A Quilt for Alba's sister" and is a gift for a friend of her daughter.


Kate's favourite cat rescue group is having a fund raiser at the end of the month. So, I made them some cat themed pouches.


Just in case you thought that I have a lot of cat fabric, you are right. I pulled it out, the other day, to find a specific piece. This is what I found, and it doesn't include the small pieces.


Leslie made a baby quilt, and finished it, just in time.




 MaryAnn sent a picture of an heirloom quilt. This was made in the 1800"s by a relative of her mother-in-law, who lived west of  Renfrew. the pattern is called Peony.


Pat Nyenhuis finished her red challenge quilt. She calls it falling leaves.


I hope you enjoy the quilts this week. 

If you want to look back on any past Show and Tell, you can click on the dates in the bar on the right side.

Our next Show and Tell is March 15.

Kate

No comments: