Pages

Monday, July 26, 2021

Virtual Meeting - July 26, 2021

 Pictures were a bit scarce this week, so I will start with a shot of my current foster cat, Carleton.


If you can't find the cat, you might look on top of the frig. Carleton is our 188th foster cat and he is off to his new family, this week.

Because I love this so much, I have to show you this picture first.


Shirley Lambert painted this for her 5 month old great granddaughter, Bella. I'm sure that Bella will be using this set for many years.

Anita has been back into her scraps again.


This is the first top.


And this is the second. She is sending these to Victoria's Quilts.

Finally, this is a quilt I finished in 2015. I gave it to my son, who sends me pictures regularly of dogs, cats, and friends, curled up under the quilt. 



Since the province has opened up a bit more, I think many of you are enjoying visits to family and friends you haven't seen in nearly two years. With that in mind, I have decided to skip the next meeting date, and our next Show and Tell will be August 23. Until then, everybody stay safe!


No comments: